- 200 gr French green beans
- 1 small grated carrot (optional)
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 1/4 onion
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 30 gr of roasted walnuts * (5 0 6 walnuts)
- salt and pepper
- Cut the tail of the green beans
- Remove the skin of the lemon with a peeler and cut into thin strips
- To make the vinaigrette, in a bowl mix the lemon juice, mustard, onion well cut, oil, salt and pepper.
- Boil the beans for 5 mint with salt and then strain. Don’t overcook they have to be crispy.
- Combine the beans, carrot, walnuts and lemon peel in a bowl.
- Add the vinaigrette, salt and pepper and mix well.
Remember to toast the walnuts in a pan for a few minutes until brown. With this method you will get a very nice flavour.