- 3 tablespoons olive oil (a good one)
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar (or any type of vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon spirulina or chlorella
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered onion
- 1 small Kale
- 3 tablespoon of goji berries (soaked 15-30 mint)
- Peeled almond, sesame seeds and hemp to decorate (optional)
- Wash and dry the kale well.
- Discard the stem, we just want the leaves (the soft part).
- Put the kale in a bowl and add a few tablespoons of the dressing, massage it well so that the leaves are soft.
- Serve on the plate, first adding a little more of the dressing and a little more on top
- Finish the dish with goji berries, hemp seeds, almonds and sesame seeds.