- 2 medium chopped onions
- 2 grated tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- 320 g of round rice
- 300 g of mushrooms (I used several types of wild mushrooms)
- 1.1 l of vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- Olive oil
- Chop the onion and sauté over medium heat until it browns (but be careful not to burn), then add the finely chopped garlic and sauté a minute more
- Add the paprika and the tomato. Stir until the liquid evaporates.
- Chop the mushrooms and sauté for a few minutes. Add more oil if necessary.
- Add the rice over a low heat and stir until the rice turns transparent.
- Wet with the hot broth and add salt here if needed- it has to taste slightly salty.
- Let cook without stirring the rice for 15 minutes (the first 5 minutes with high heat and the remaining 10 min with low heat). Remove from heat for another and let sit for 5 minutes.