- 2 large courgettes
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 cups tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons goji berries soaked in hot water for 2 minutes
- 4 tablespoons black olives pitted
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 date pitted
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- 1/4 cayenne teaspoon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Peel the zucchini with the mandoline or spiralizer of vegetables and add the 2 tablespoons of salt, place in a sieve and let it release the water for ten minutes.
- Then rinse and dry
- Shred the rest of ingredients into a food processor or blender and mix but not for a long time so that the sauce is tripped.
- Mix with the zucchini with the sauce and decorate.