For the pudding:
- 1/4 Cup chia Seeds
- 1 cup vegetable milk
- 1 tablespoon sweetener (agave, maple syrup, coconut, etc…)
- 1 banana
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cocoa
- Pinch of salt
- Goji berries for garnish (optional)
- Pollen for garnish (optional)
For cardamom Cream:
- 6 tablespoons soaked cashews for 2 hours (If you are in a hurry just boil them with water for 5 min ).
- 5 cardamom seeds
- 2 tablespoons sweetener (agave, maple syrup, coconut…)
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1/8 teaspoon powdered cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- The night before (or half an hour before) grind milk, banana, sweetener, cocoa, vanilla and salt, in a food processor or blender vegetable.
- Then add the chia seeds which will absorb the liquid and become dense. NOTE– It is important to do in this order as to not crush the chia seeds- we want them whole to absorb the liquid.
- Crush the cardamom seeds with a pestle and mortar, removing the husks
- In a food processor, add the remainder of the ingredients and mix until creamy.
- Drizzle on top of the chia pudding.