- 3 sweet potatoes cut into wedges
- 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup (200 gr) well-washed quinoa
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 chives or half onion, cut into thin slices
- 1/2 Cup split Nuts (50 gr),
- Bunch of cilantro
- Salt and pepper
For the dressing:
- 1/2 Cup (60gr) of split nuts
- 2 tablespoons of good olive oil!
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 2 cloves of garlic
- the juice of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar, or whatever type you have handy
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 190 º C/375 º F
- Mix in a bowl the sweet potatoes, the oil, the cumin seeds, salt and pepper.
- Put baking paper on the tray and handle the sweet potatoes 20-25 mint
- Wash the quinoa to remove the bitterness (saponina)
- Boil the quinoa with the ground cumin 12 mint in about 400 ml of water (if there is plenty of water strain)
- For the walnut dressing, grind all the ingredients of the dressing until it has a fine texture, but add more oil or water if needed.
- In a tray serve the quinoa with salt and pepper, sweet potato, chives and walnuts
- Add the walnut dressing above and sprinkle with cilantro
The dressing may seem not much but it is powerful.